Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Success!

K and her friend towed me out of the mud. It was dicey, we almost got them stuck too a couple times. Then K and crew left and I made Graham take videos of me on Dixie. First time I've ever taken her out on that road and she did fine!

Daun's Vimeo videos look better than her Youtube videos, so I signed up with them. I hope this works?


Dixie, Christmas Eve from Funder on Vimeo.

Got a couple more I'm going to put up on Vimeo so click over there if you want to see more of her. She's mainly doing a flatwalk in these, but a couple of times I got her up to a running walk, I think.

2 comments:

  1. Vimeo videos look so great compared to YouTube. So is that a rack? The gaits of gaited horses confuse me a lot.

    stics: where you live

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure it's a flatwalk, which is the in-between gait between a normal walk and a fast gait. She is pretty "square" so she doesn't tend to pace; her fast gaits are an occasional running walk or a rack. She wasn't going very fast and it didn't feel like a rack.

    Here's her slow walk:
    http://vimeo.com/2623582

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!