Saturday, October 23, 2010

No rest for the wicked

I am on day 4 of the Autumn Nighttime Sinus Headache series of 2010. This happens most years - I get a horrible bad sinus headache when I lay down to sleep. This leads to me sleeping propped up on the couch, getting half-ass agony sleep because as I slump in my sleep, my head hurts worse. It really sucks.

Every year I try new remedies for it, both traditional and modern, but nothing seems to help and it eventually goes away on its own. Then I usually forget that such a thing could ever happen to me until, a year later, it does.

The weather turned off gross today. I think it's gonna rain...
IMG_1310

I have some outside chores to do before the rain really starts - scrubbing the tanks and installing the de-icer - then some puttering to do in the barage.

Last night Jabber decided that Cersei's duck toy was a good full-body pillow for her. :)
IMG_1309

1 comment:

  1. I don't get sinus headaches, but my dad does. He is miserable for days... like you! Hopefully you're feeling better here shortly!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!