A few questions I'm anticipating:
- Funder.com is prohibitively expensive, because people who fund things can spend a lot of money on URLs. :-/ Stupid venture capitalists.
- Yep, it's Wordpress. I don't like the backend as much as Blogger's, but Blogger is so irritatingly buggy and WP is much more customizable. I'm bored with the devil I know and I'm trying a new one.
- I think you don't have to make an account or anything to comment, just username/email address. Let me know if it's broken.
- The header images are random, so you'll see something different on each individual blog entry. (Hopefully.) They're all cropped out of photos I took on rides, because this is the best sport ever and you see the best scenery.
- I am still fighting with the sidebars, so one day soon I'll get all of your blogs lined up over there and get the calendar/categories thing under control.
- Yes, you can just paste http://www.fundersgoodidea.com/feed/ in your RSS reader. (If you haven't found a replacement for Google Reader, go try out feedly.com -- it's pretty much the same as Reader was but better.)
Anyway, there's a new post up over there. Go check it out.
I've always liked the "Funder's good idea" name -- I'm glad it's sticking around!ReplyDelete
You're Way ahead of me on this one! I get sick of all of blogger's glitches, but don't think I have the savvy for Wordpress?ReplyDelete