Thursday, February 5, 2009

Funny ha-ha or funny uh-oh?

Kacey at All Horse Stuff rocks my crazy trail-riding bay-horse-owning socks! She gave me this very odd goat award:



This award is given to the blogs that make you laugh. The blogs that stand out and amaze you with wit and wisdom humorously delivered to your heart and funny bone!
The rules are easy and simple.
1. Blog about the Hamfatter award, tell where the name came from (you can copy and paste, that is what I did!!)
2. Post the Hamfatter Award Proudly on your blog!
3. Pick 5 blogs that just make you laugh and link to them in your post.
4. Link back to the person who gave you this hilarious Hamfatter Award.
5. Let your blogger friends know they were awarded a little something.

I am sending this one on to Mrs Mom at Oh Horsefeathers. The Chupacabra Story really made me laugh! (I knew the Golden Menace's twin brother, I believe - another truly rank 32" palomino mini stud, in Memphis!) Now I just have to go tell her about it - believe it or not, I'm kinda "shy" about new blogs and I usually have to read them quietly for a month or so before I get up the nerve to comment! It'll be good for me I bet.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Hooray! I am so glad you got the Hamfatter award!! It's a special one!!

    Love your blog!! And Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If someone tells me I am funny I always ask "as in 'this milk tastes funny'?" and then they think I am even funnier. They must not know any truly funny people.

    Speaking of which, I have to thank you for blogrolling Cake Wrecks. There's someone who is truly funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Funder! At the time, Chupacabra was most dreaded by Dear Husband and I, but now- several years later- we can laugh about it. It works good ;)

    Now girl, don't be shy popping in and chattering with the rest of the crew at the blogs!! You are way way more than welcome ANYTIME!

    See you soon Dear Girl! And keep hittin center mass baby ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!