In no particular order:
- Dixie is on strike from beet pulp. I am refusing to negotiate with terrorists. Well, ok, I'm negotiating to the extent that she gets a much higher % of hay pellets and a much lower % of beet pulp... for now. :ominous glare at horse:
- G has rented a fabulous house for us in Daly City. It's huger than we need, it costs a bazillion dollars, but most importantly: pets ok. Yahoo! Move in on the 19th.
- I have someone coming to look at renting this house on Tuesday. Fingers crossed!
- My unspeakably fabulous purple and blue fringed half chaps have arrived. No, you may not see pictures now. You must wait for ride pics.
- I have been doing yard work pretty much nonstop since Friday and I filled up 21 bags. Dead tumbleweeds, dead weeds, live baby sagebrush. Now the yard looks like a barren rockpile instead of a weedy rockpile. Improvement?
- I haven't ridden my beast since last Saturday. Que sera, sera. I think she'll be ok. Hoping to get out for a pleasure cruise with the Cersei-dog tomorrow afternoon.
- I am oddly zen about Washoe. It appears that I am focusing all my worrying on moving instead. Hopefully this means we'll have a delightfully fun 10-hour ride.
- The Former Dr. Seuss room is entirely full of packed boxes, except for enough room to open the door. The garage is de-junked. The cat room needs sweeping and scrubbing, and the blue room is now the Other Room of Boxes, but the rest of the house is clean and airy.