Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My (belated) toast!

So Daun gave me a toast a couple days ago, and I've been thinking about who to pass it on to. Of course drinking with Daun and Stacey and Kacy would RULE, but we need some new faces at the table.

I toast...

dp at Food For Founder, who is my BCBF (Best Canadian Blogging Friend)!

Paige at Malfunction Junction, who is my go-to girl in case I ever get arrested in Illinois.

Dressage in Jeans, who hasn't been posting very long and doesn't post nearly enough. She obviously needs more readers to go nag her to write more.

It's cold and rainy here, so let's have Frangelica and coffee. My toast is the last line of a song I've been listening to for the last couple of days:

"If she had to live it all over again you know she wouldn’t change anything for the world."


Now, a bleg. I read a lot of dressage blogs, and a lot of draft horse blogs. I read blogs by people who board and people who have backyard horses. Breeders, rescuers, and just plain buyers. But I only have one other gaited horse blog in my reader. What's up with that? Recommend me any (good) gaited blogs you know of, please!

4 comments:

  1. Tee hehe!
    I'll toast to your leg if you toast to mine!
    Kacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah! "May our heels stay down and our legs stay back!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again...looking into a new "Follow/Lead/Share person that sigened up on my blog...I SAW++ yea++ a "Gaited hortse blog on hers!
    Here is the address fer ya's!
    http://gaited-horse.blogspot.com

    I have not read anything of her as I am investigating the other gals spot firstly..

    Toasing to your toes..may they play a lovely piano sonata!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, almost forgot to say thanks, Kacy! Not just a gaited blog, but a flatshod gait analysis blog! How cool is THAT!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!