Friday, February 4, 2011

My sidebar is passe

I have been meaning to update my sidebar for a while, but I've got a lot of people who are de-lurking to comment here and I don't want to miss anyone. If you don't see your blog on the right and you'd like to see it there, just comment here please and I'll get you added.* I usually do that automatic rotation thing where it just shows the top 10 most recent posts - it's a good balance between fairness and usability (i.e. I don't want the main page to be infinitely long.)


*Sometime this weekend. You know I am the queen of the short attention span.

9 comments:

  1. It would be kind if you can link to my blog - thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is not there either. It would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to be included - but if you don't read my blog, that is fine if it's not included also. I enjoy your blogs but don't often comment on them. :) Thank you very, very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me me me me me me me me me me me me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me, toooooo.

    The word verification to place this comment is "hatedip". What the heck kind of word is that??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs Mom sent me your way. I'm enjoying what I'm reading! I'd love to be included on your sidebar! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, got all of yall added! Anybody playing catch-up please feel free to comment and I'll get you added too :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!