Monday, July 26, 2010

No more malaise! Verboten!

Please, someone, remind me to RIDE THE DAMN HORSE the next time I get all bummed about "having goals" or whatever ridiculous nonsense overcame me. Dixie is a not a horse to let sit, and she had about three weeks too long off.

I just had a ridiculously bouncy spooky hot ride on a ridiculously fit beast. At this rate, she is so doing the 50 at Comstock in early October. That idiot spooked every twenty feet at something, anything, for three miles, then when we finally turned for home she cantered or racked the three miles back without stopping. And she wasn't remotely tired. The horse needs riding.

Anyway.

Inspections on the probable house start next week. Still gonna talk about Tevis, I promise.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, make sure you do! Dont forget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH har! Yea...I boged out on riding today and next time I get to ..is camping!
    Wish me luck...going to a new place..that'll be good for her brains!
    KK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Funder....


    SHUT UP AND RIDE, DAMMIT! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!