No less than four of you misguided people have given this to me. I am the opposite of stylish!
There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Thanks to (in reverse chronological order of awarding) Brown Eyed Cowgirls, Gabriella Elise, Mare, and in2paints. I'm sure I've talked about some of this before, but after three years you run out of interesting new facts to disclose.
- I'm serious, I'm the opposite of stylish. My husband buys my clothes. I don't mean he gives me the money - I mean he constantly orders stuff he thinks I'll look good in, because left to my own devices I wear the same things til they get holes in them, then wear them around the house til they get BIG holes.
- I have had the same blush/eye makeup since I got married. The first time. In 2000. That's how little makeup I wear.
- I am a gun person - .40 S&W M&P. There are a thousand passionate and articulate gun bloggers who explain why better than I do, but the tl;dr is: I'm worth it. I value my own life enough to fight for it if god forbid I ever have to.
- I think I have the most eclectic music collection of anyone I've ever met. From the Statler Brothers* to Clutch to Lady Gaga to Social Distortion to Ratatat to Gangstagrass. Inevitably, whenever anyone comes over to the house or gets in my truck, a type of music they hate is playing. I broaden horizons, I guess. :)
- I hate pears. I think they are sickly-sweet and grainy. Whenever people give me pears, yes, even those amazing Harry & David pears, I feed them to Dixie. (She really loves them though, so please keep giving them to me!)
- At one point, I could deadlift 220 lbs. Then I pulled a groin muscle and took some time off and, well, you know how that goes...
- I don't wear dresses. I caught the eye of my husband by wearing a dress, so the purpose of dresses is complete. Skirts count as dresses for the purposes of this discussion. My legs are properly wrapped in cloth at all times.